Monday, November 9, 2009

Woman in Paris



I was in Paris this summer and I love Paris. It is now my favourite place in the world. Women in Paris really know how to age beautifully. I was sitting in a charming café having ordered a glass of champagne at lunch time….. I was on holiday and although it seemed very extravagant to order champagne at lunch, no one else seemed to even notice. That is Paris.

I was relaxing, enjoying the street activity outside. The owner of the café was wandering from table to table chatting with patrons. She appeared to be in her mid to late sixties, tall, slim, fashionable and very French. She wore a vibrant blue, thin slinky knit dress in a body hugging low cut style. She wore high heel shoes in red leather, of course. I was contemplating the unique way Parisian women are sexy and regal at all ages. As I was admiring her back from my table, she bent forward to remove a wine glass and I was thunderstruck! Through the sensual knit fabric of her dress showed the heavy lace of the thong she wore.

How wonderful. Mid sixties, high heels and a thong….. I want to be French!





Do you have a city that inspires you?  Send me a comment and tell me about it.

Brenda
Owner, Designer & Fashion Consultant
http://www.plussizebrasandpanties.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails