Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Plus Size Bras and Panties Blog turns one

Happy Birthday www.PlusSizeBrasAndPanties.blogspot.com
Today is my blog’s first birthday. I am thrilled to have arrived at this day.
When I began this project, I was so overwhelmed with the prospect of writing a blog about underwear only. My first thoughts were, “How on earth will I find enough to talk about?” Obviously that has not been a problem. I now have more to write about than time to write it.
This project has proven to be a source of enjoyment and fun for me. I love the research, the passing on of information, the interacting with great people, and spending time taking photographs.
I want to thank everyone who reads this blog and invite you all to come along for the next year.

Here is my birthday gift to my friends and followers
a gift certificate for 10% off any items at www.PlusSizeBrasAndPanties.com AND a free gift with your purchase.
Copy and paste this code into the check out discount box
happybirthdaybrenda
ONE DAY ONLY NOVEMBER 2, 2010


Please share this with others...






I would love to hear your comments.



 

1 comment:

  1. Many congrats on the birthday! well done! I am coming on to my first in january, and it really has been an interesting year. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, really appreciate it. I am glad we both are keeping the craft alive :) <3 Anika

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails