Sunday, April 28, 2013

Plus Size Beauties from the Past

I adore Vintage lingerie. I don't know if it is the styles of the lingerie or the photographs themselves. There is such an innocence of the times there. I can see a sophistication and worldliness in the photos yet it still has innocence.

I admire the time given to adding details just for pure enjoyment. The details and adornment serve no purpose except to please. The fabrics available were so limited at the time. I admire the innovative use of simple materials to create complicated undergarments.

Enjoy a little stroll through history with these women captured in time. I can't help wondering who  they were and what their lives were about. These are some of my favorite old pictures......

  

If you enjoyed this article, Please share it with others... I would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails