Saturday, September 18, 2010

Vegetable Bra

This is a first. I was looking through the internet and happened upon this image. I have no idea why anyone would create a bra from vegetables but I love it.



 
Enjoy this fun, wacky combination of lingerie and food. It made me smile!
 

If you enjoyed this article, Please share it with others... I would love to hear your comments.
Owner/Designer and Fashion Consultant
http://www.plussizebrasandpanties.com/
Plus Size Bras, Plus Size Panties, Plus Size Shapewear, and More

1 comment:

  1. Hey wild bra, What a concept. Great travel bra, eat as you go. This is really fun, I love it. Where do you find these things, you are amazing. I love your blog and follow it all the time, very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails